2nd 9 Weeks
- Angles, Triangles, and Polygons
- Transformations and Symmetry
- Ratios, Proportions and Similarity
- Congruence in Triangles (including Special Segments)
Calendars, Homework and Class Notes
- Go to Ms. Leung's resources on the DHS campus website.
- For homework assignments, see the calendar.
- Partial answers through 12/10. You may need to refresh the browser page if the document fails to load!
- Be sure to check the 1st 9 weeks page for the rest of the answers to the linear equations homework!
- UPDATED Song to help you remember 4 of the special segments.
Proofs word banks: Pdf file or word doc.
Finish this to prepare for the test!
- Geometric Mean and Proportions of Similar Triangles
Last year's Class Notes, homework,
- Demo of the points of concurrency.
- Worksheet 7.3
- WS Congruent Triangles II. (HW)
- Congruent Triangles and Proofs.
- back side of WS Congruent Triangles I.
- Graphing Linear Equations WS; Writing Equations WS; WS More Writing Equations.
- Application Parallel and Perpendicular Lines (Ask your teacher for a copy of the Isosceles Triangle Investigation).
- Reflections on the Coordinate Plane.
- Symmetry WS / Rotocenter Revolution.
- Dilations: Practice.
- WS-Dilations Practice (using a ruler).
- Composition of Functions.
- PreAP Extensions.
- Slopes and Transformations / More Practice.
- Reflection Revisited / Writing Equations.
- Transformations Review.